The PROLiNK 1456U 56K USB Fax/Data Modem provides a 12Mbps high bandwidth for virtually unlimited data throughput, instead of the legacy 16550 UART bottleneck with the traditional modems.
1456U 56K USB Modem is a very flexible modem that has one of the smallest real estate and power consumption out on the market. Because of its simplicity of the modem design, the time to market is quick and fewer overheads.
·V.92/V.90 56Kbps Internet Connectivity
·USB Interface Support
·TAPI 2.0 Compliant
·Low Power Consumption. Whole Application Below 500uA
·Caller ID/Wake Up on Ring
·Driver-Supports Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP
·2 x RJ11 Line & Telephone Port
Fax Compatibility ITU-T
· V.17, V.29, V.27ter and V.21 CH2 Group 3 fax support, Class1
· 14400, 12000, 9600, 7200, 4800, 2400, 1200 and 300 bps
· Bell 212A and 103
· V44, V34 , V34, V32 bis, V32, V23, V22 bis, V22 and V21
· 56000 (download), 33600, 28800, 26400, 24000, 21600, 19200, 16800, 14400, 12000, 9600, 7200, 4800, 2400, 1200 and 300 bps
· MNP 2-4, V/44/V42, LAPM
· MNP 5, V42bis
· ADPCM Voice Compression/Decompression
· V.80 compatible with H.324 subsystems
DTE Speeds (Max)
· 115,200 bps
· Auto dial/answer
· Auto feature negotiation full duplex
· Tone and Pulse
· XON/XOFF; CTS/RTS (Software & Hardware)
· Analog loop
· Digital loop
· Remote Digital loop
· Pattern test
· Industry-standard AT command set
· Extended AT Commands
· EIA/TIA-578 CLASS1
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.