1. Ultra Durable 3 Classic Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
2. Revolution energy saving design with Easy Energy Saver technology
3. Supports AMD AM3 Phenom II/ Athlon II processors
4. Dual Channel DDR3 1800+ for remarkable system performance
5. Integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics (DirectX10.1)
6. PCI-E 2.0 x16 interface with ATI Hybrid CrossFireX support for ultimate graphics performance
7. Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet and IEEE1394
8. Blu-ray playback supported by high quality 106dB SNR ALC889A HD audio
9. Supports Dolby Home Theater audio to enjoy a rich surround sound experience
10. Integrated HDMI/ DVI interface for Full HD 1080 Blu-ray playback with HDCP
11. Patented DualBIOS with dual hardware BIOS protection
12. 100% 50,000 hours lifespan of Japanese solid capacitors design
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.